Vision and Mission Statement
To be a leading ship management company in the world setting high level of standards in the industry.
It is our mission to:
- Provide safe and reliable service to our principals through applied knowledge and innovation.
- Be a reliable business partner sustaining excellence and constantly striving to improve our competencies.
- Have zero incidents, zero fatality, zero spills or releases to the environment and reduction in permitted emissions.
- Continually improve our quality, occupational health and safety, security and environmental management.
- Adhere to the highest ethical and professional standards.
- Be the best employer, promoting dignity, professional growth and personal pride for all our employees.
THE BASIC IDEA & MOTTO OF THE COMPANY
In performing the main purpose of our business to provide ship management services for the marine transportation of bulk liquid oils and chemicals including vegetables oils and animal fats, we must always be assured that environmental preservation, safe operation of vessel, vessel safety procedures, social needs and customers’ satisfaction are foremost in our minds.
The motto “Where there is safety, there is prosperity” should always be in our thoughts.
Our experience and procedures developed over the years, as well as scientific investigation should be fully utilized during all personnel, cargo and ship handling operations to prevent injuries, contamination and incidents of pollution.
Type of vessels under management: Chemical Tanker, Oil Tanker.
In order to embody the Company’s motto and policies; Company Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Management System has been established and is based on the International Standards, International Maritime Conventions and Regulations, and conform to applicable codes, guidelines and standards recommended by Administration, Classification Society, IMO and the Industry.
To achieve the objectives of the Company under the Company’s motto “Where there is safety, there is prosperity”, the Company has established and published a “Quality, Occupational Health and Safety, Environmental Protection and Energy Management Policy”, “Declaration of CSR Policy”, “Drug and Alcohol Policy”, “Harassment and Bullying Policy”, “Cyber Security Policy”, “Social Media Policy”, ‘Competence Management System Policy’ duly signed by the Managing Director.
Apart from being contained in this Manual, the Policies are also posted in prominent positions on board each vessel and at the Company’s Office located in Singapore. All personnel on board ships and shore are expected to be familiar with their general contents.
Signed: Managing Director / March 27, 2023