Unix Line is a great place to work – a place that fosters a sustained culture of respect and a place where people can achieve their full potential. We offer to all of our employees, an appealing compensation package including competitive pay and benefits.
We believe every individual’s unique life experience creates the mosaic of Unix Line and helps us make a more positive impact on our business every day. Each position at Unix Line touches and contributes to the success of our business. We are committed to hiring qualified candidates for all areas of our business, retaining and inspiring our colleagues by offering some of the best growth opportunities available in the industry.
Present openings are available as indicated below. Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(only shortlisted candidates will be notified )
(A) Technical Purchaser-
Job Title: Technical Purchaser – Executive or Assistant subject to qualification/working experience
Qualification: Diploma in Maritime Transportation
Experience: 1-2 years of purchasing experience in Marine industry. Fresh graduates may apply.
Other Quality: Good communication and negotiation skills will be advantageous.
(1) Arrange for services/repairs/inspection requested by vessels in close liaison with Technical Superintendent.
(2) Process requisition for procurement and follow up on delivery status.
(3) Generate purchase orders using in house system.
(4) Verify invoices with purchase order and pass on to accounts for payment.
(B) Marine Superintendent-
Job Title: Marine Superintendent
Qualification: COC Class 1 as Deck Officer WITH
Experience: 1. At least 1 year as a sailing Master of a tanker, preferably chemical or
2. With minimum 2 years as superintendent or related superintendency activities.
Other Quality: Good interpersonal and communication skill, computer literacy, conversant with auditing techniques, QHSSE awareness, Conversant with industry rules, regulations, new legislations, oil major criteria, BBS programs, etc.
(1) Verification of compliance through audit and address training needs.
(2) Assist DPA in performing various tasks assigned to marine safety section such as audit, training, incident investigation, monitoring KPI targets, customer feedback, NCR, Near miss reports monitoring and analysis, benchmarking, report writing, liaison with customers, etc.