Unix Line is a great place to work – a place that fosters a sustained culture of respect and a place where people can achieve their full potential. We offer to all of our employees, an appealing compensation package including competitive pay and benefits.
We believe every individual’s unique life experience creates the mosaic of Unix Line and helps us make a more positive impact on our business every day. Each position at Unix Line touches and contributes to the success of our business. We are committed to hiring qualified candidates for all areas of our business, retaining and inspiring our colleagues by offering some of the best growth opportunities available in the industry.
We currently have following positions available.
Interested candidates, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(only shortlisted candidates will be notified )
– Providing marine superintendence service to a fleet of chemical tankers on worldwide trade.
– The primary focus of service will be relating to cargo operations and navigation.
– Short travel routines to attend vessel is expected.
– Minimum 5 years’ experience as senior deck officer in a chemical tanker.
– COC Class 1 as deck officer preferred but minimum is Class 2 as deck officer.
– A team player to work in a multi-cultural environment.
– Prior superintendent experience in oil/chemical tankers will be an advantage.
– Reporting to Technical Manager.
– Ensure compliance to statutory requirements and regulations.
– Management of vessel’s budget and issuance of technical advice.
– Preparing technical specification for docking.
– Minimum COC Class 1 Motor.
– Candidate to be a Marine Engineer with sailing experience as C/E.
– Prior experience with technical management will be an advantage.
– Candidate must be able to exhibit his qualities as a team player.
– Candidate must have good knowledge of SMS and PMS system.
– Independent in-charge for group of vessels for all aspects of crew management.
– Compliance to Industry practice for oil & chemical tankers.
– Reporting to Crew Manager.
– 1 to 2 years dealing with management of multi-national crew.
– Familiar with ISM/TMSA, STCW & MLC regulation.
– Knowledge of MS office and crew database software.
– Basic of crew expenses/disbursement/budget control.
Crew Account Executive
– Handle (Check & verify) crew Payroll, manning agent & port disbursement invoice & other miscellaneous direct invoices related to crewing.
– Capturing of expense (data entry) in BASS accounting software.
– Prepare monthly/periodic budget/expense, periodic variance & forecast.
– Discuss, prepare & coordinate with manning agents/Unions regarding various Agreements/memo/addendum as per requirement.
– 2 years’ experience in crew payroll and disbursement to related vendors including port agents for Ship Owner’s Expenses.
– Conversant in Microsoft Office and any common accounting software used in shipping.
– Preparation of B/L & do minor accounting duties if required.
– Preparation of B/L & well versed in MS Words/Excel.
– Attentive & able to work under pressure.