Unix Line is a great place to work – a place that fosters a sustained culture of respect and a place where people can achieve their full potential. We offer to all of our employees, an appealing compensation package including competitive pay and benefits.
We believe every individual’s unique life experience creates the mosaic of Unix Line and helps us make a more positive impact on our business every day. Each position at Unix Line touches and contributes to the success of our business. We are committed to hiring qualified candidates for all areas of our business, retaining and inspiring our colleagues by offering some of the best growth opportunities available in the industry.
Job opportunity available.
Interest applicants, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(only shortlisted candidates will be notified )
Job Title: Crewing Officer
- Independent incharge for group of vessels for all aspects Crew Management.
- Compliance to Industry practice for oil & chemical tankers.
- Reporting to Crew Manager.
- 1 to 2 years dealing with management of multi national crew.
- Familiar with ISM/TMSA, STCW & MLC regulation.
- Knowledge of MS office and crew database software, basic of crew expenses/disbursement/budget control.
Job Title: Business Coordination Executive
- Liaise with ship owners
- Vessels expenses budget related matter
- Hull and machinery contract and policy matter
- P&I matter, including contract, insurance claim etc.
- Ad-hoc task from GM/MD
- Able to read and write Japanese for communication with Japanese clients
- Have basic shipping knowledge