Unix Line is a great place to work – a place that fosters a sustained culture of respect and a place where people can achieve their full potential. We offer to all of our employees, an appealing compensation package including competitive pay and benefits.
We believe every individual’s unique life experience creates the mosaic of Unix Line and helps us make a more positive impact on our business every day. Each position at Unix Line touches and contributes to the success of our business. We are committed to hiring qualified candidates for all areas of our business, retaining and inspiring our colleagues by offering some of the best growth opportunities available in the industry.
Interested candidates, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(only shortlisted candidates will be notified )
Current position available:-
1. Business Coordination Assistant.
- Liaise with ship owners
- Vessels expenses budget related matter
- Hull and machinery contract and policy matter
- P&I matter, including contract, insurance claim etc.
- Invoice arrangement – Data entry into BASSnet Financial System
- Prepare monthly reports pertaining to monthly meeting, vessel expense forecast and fund request
- Submit application for renewal of certificates – BCLC, COFR, CA COFR, Wreck Removal, Owner/Flag change
- Ad-hoc task from Director
- At least 1 year experience in Shipping industry